Call the Churchill contact number to speak to a Churchill customer service representative for all Churchill customer service departments including Churchill complaints and Churchill support queries. The Churchill phone number is open Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm, Saturday from 9am to 5pm, and Sunday from 10am to 5pm for all general enquiries.
Churchill Contact Number
0870 280 5602
for Customer Services
Ring the Churchill Contact Number to connect to a Churchill customer service agent.
Churchill Insurance is one of the Britain’s first direct motor insurers. In 1990, they began selling homeowners insurance and, over the years, have extended heir services now providing car insurance, homeowners insurance, travel insurance, pet insurance, description cover and van insurance. The company is a UK based company and sells insurance policies by phone and on the web. In 2003, Churchill was bought by the Royal Bank of Scotland group, making the bank’s insurance arm the second biggest general insurer within the united kingdom.
Churchill starts a new chapter in its history as they start to move away from the bank. However in a world high in change, their dedication to extraordinary customer service stays. A place where there is time to chat to Churchill, your trustworthy friend. In a world full of change, you need a dependable partner. Churchill is that friend with a well known mascot. He’s trustworthy, reliable, and pleased to spend his time making sure you’re happy. Those values are that which he insurance agent has taken to heart. They do everything they can to aid customers and it’s this dedication which has built one of Britain’s most recognisable brands. Churchill aims to supply the greatest possible customer service and that is the reason they gain nearly 1,000 customers every month, they also do email surveys to a selection of heir customers to make certain they are making good their promises and continuously improving what they do.
Churchill Insurance is among the UK’s leading insurance companies. STarting life as an automobile insurance provider, the insurer shortly expanded to cover home insurance and other insurance niches that were popular. Since being introduced in 1994 although nowadays possessed by the Direct Line group, the nodding dog Churchill brand mascot has gotten widely recognised in its own right. Throughout its history the firm continues to be in receipt of many insurance-related awards, whilst sell as a cuddly toy and its iconic mascot has gone on to star in pantomime. Part of the state’s its insurance marketplace in addition to popular consciousness, Churchill enjoys powerful sales and has insured countless customers.
Areas Covered By Churchill
- Auto insurance doesn’t get overlooked anytime you break down. Churchill offers you new Motor customers Free Breakdown Service.
- Home Insurance You’ll be able to rely on Churchill for your home
- Travel Insurance 25% off Annual Travel Insurance, when you buy internet based Cover for individuals, partners, households or groups. Churchill will protect up to £10 million of health expenses.
- Pet Insurance 20% low cost, when you buy online 20% discount, when you purchase online. 2 levels of veterinarian fees cover to choose from. £1,000 towards advertising and reward, in case the pet is lost or stolen.
- Call centers with 24-hour disaster help.
- Breakdown Cover in a relationship with Green Flag Around-the-clock breakdown help. There are no call-out costs or other costs. Cover for anybody else operating your vehicle with your authorisation.
- Churchill Van Insurance is arranged and administered by Churchill’s companion, Brightside Insurance solutions Ltd, who also provide the recommended extras from a variety of insurers. 24-hour collision data recovery £500 of cover for loss or harm to sound equipment permanently fitted to your van.
- Tradesman Insurance £1m Public Liability address included as standard, Access to their free legal helpline
- Professional’s Insurance £1m Public Liability address included as standard
- Landlord Insurance – they’ll spend to re-house your tenants
- Reduced rates for multiple properties